This article we are going to discuss the scheme called Krishak Bandhu. This page will include eligibility requirements, application procedures, beneficiary list verification procedures, and application form status in addition to details on the features, benefits, and other relevant information of the plan.
An Overview of Krishak Bandhu Portal 2024
Krishak Bandhu is a scheme that was luached by the government of the West Bengal to help the farmers. With the help of this initiative, farmers in West Bengal would receive guaranteed cash assistance for their farming endeavors in addition to family social security payments.
The program assures farmers of receiving death benefits, a consistent income, and other advantages related to farming.
Highlight of Krishak Bandhu Portal in 2024
|Krishak Bandhu Scheme
|Government of West Bengal
|Purpose of Scheme
|Farmer Welfare Scheme
|All farmers with 1 or more acre of Land
|Benefit of the Scheme
|INR 10,000/- per annum financial assistance
- A farmer should be the applicant.
- The candidate needs to be a West Bengali resident.
- A cultivable plot of land with ROR, Patta, forest Patta, and registered bhagchasi is required for the applicant to get the assured income advantages.
- The legal heirs of the dead shall get death benefits in the event that the farmer or Bhagchasi passes away and their age of decline falls between 18 to 60 years.
To register for the scheme you need to have the given document are:-
- ID Proof Attested Copy
- Voter Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licen-e
- PAN Card
- Passpo-t etc.
- Self-Declaration and Attested Copy for the Applicant
- Attested Copy of ROR
- Declaration of legal or natural guardian for minor claimants
The easy actions listed below may be followed to register for the scheme:-
- Visit the it’s official website first https://krishakbandhu.net/users/sign_up.
- The main page will appear in front of you
- You must now click on “about” on the home page.
- You must now click the login button.
- Next, you need to select “Sign Up.”
- You will be redirected to a new page will now appear in front of you.
- On this new page, you must provide all the necessary data, such as your department, job, district, email address, password, name, cellphone number, and designation.
- You must now choose “Submit“
- Following that, you must use your login credentials to access the portal.
- Then you have to select the portal plan.
- You’ll see the application form on your screen.
- All necessary information must be included into this application form.
- You now need to upload each of the necessary files.
- Next, you must select “Submit.”
- This process will allow you to register for the initiative.
In order to login into the portal, follow the given below steps:
- Click over to it’s official webpage https://krishakbandhu.net/users/sign_in
- The main screen will appear before you
- Once you have entered the website click on “about” section on the webpage.
- You now need to choose the login button.
- Subsequently, you need to provide your login credentials.
- You now need to choose the login button.
- This process will allow you to log into the portal.
Application Process for KrishakBandhu Scheme
To apply for the West Bengal Krishak portal, simply follow the easy instructions provided below to get the online application.-
- Initially, click here link to see the official application form for the program.
- Find the application form that is posted on the website.
- Complete the form by filling all your personal details.
- Press the “Submit” button.
How to View the Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary List?
To view the scheme’s beneficiary list, simply follow the easy instructions listed below:
- Go to it’s official website first for the 2020 edition.
- Select the Krishak Bandhu tab from the website.
- You’ll see a new page where you need to enter your login information.
- Once you’ve logged in with your credentials, select the search beneficiary.
- Choose your district and block on the new website.
- Ultimately, your computer will download a PDF list of beneficiaries.
- Look up your name in the directory.
Krishak Bandhu Status Check West Bengal
Farmers who are enrolled in krishak Scheme can check status of their installments easily by following given guide:
- To Check status, you can visit the official website of Bandhu Scheme West Bengal.
- Now, you can check the status of scheme by scrolling its dashboard for ‘farmer corner’ button placed on the homepage.
- After this, you can enter required details such as mobile number, voter i’d card number, bank account number, aadhar card.
- Now, click on submit button by verifying robot authentication.
- This is how, you can complete Krishak Bandhu Status Check West Bengal’s process.
Features Of Krishak Bandhu Scheme
Given below are the features of using the website ar:-
- The scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal.
- The West Bengali farmers and their family stand to gain from this initiative.
- Recipients who fulfill the qualifying requirements will get a yearly financial support of 10,000 rupees for land cultivation.
- The funds under this plan will be disbursed in two equal payments, one during the month of Rabi and the other during the month of Kharif.
- Farmers with less than one acre of land will also receive help on a daily basis, with a minimum of four thousand assistants.
- The legal heirs of a farmer who passes away between the ages of 18 and 60 will receive a payout of Rs 2 lakh.
- The state government’s paddy purchase would give precedence to farmers who qualify for the Krishak Bandhu.
So let’s sum up. Krishak Bandhu scheme was launched by the Government of West Bengal government for the welfare of farmers.
It strives to raise farmers, guaranteeing self-reliance and better economic conditions by offering financial help, insurance, and priority in governmental initiatives.
Disclaimer: We are presenting this post to make our readers aware about such platforms. Hence, our advise or suggestion is to visit official website for latest updates.
Read More Blogs: